Like my page on Facebook and get this item for free or you can buy if from TPT.
1. Glue it to black construction paper and laminate it.
2. A set of clothespins with the name of each student written on each one.
3. You clip the clothespins to the edges of Clued In and Ready to Learn.
4. Throughout the day, students move their clothespin up or down according to their behavior. You have the choice to let them move their cards back to the middle at the end of the day or at the end of the week.
1. Super Sleuths
2. Hot on the Trail
3. Clued in and ready to learn.
4. Who is your alibi?
My next project is a mystery theme job chart.
I love this! Detectives is absolute favourite theme and I love using deductive reasoning activities. Fantastic blog!ReplyDelete